Mental Health – leaders version
It's time to break the stigma—mental health matters.
This course provides you with an interactive experience that shares the information you need to know as a manager to proficiently manage mental health conditions in the workplace.
- Team Leaders
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the manager’s role in managing mental health conditions in the workplace
- Learn about the mental health terms and their meanings
- Learn about the mental health condition facts and figures
- Explore the individual and community attitudes towards mental health conditions
- Learn bout the common myths about mental health conditions
At any given time, it is estimated that 1 in 6 employees are experiencing a mental health issue. It is perhaps the most significant issue facing the typical workforce today – yet a stigma remains around the topic amongst the workforce. Many are unsure how to approach the topic, how to help their coworkers, and what to do if they are experiencing such a condition. This course provides an overview for leaders and managers to increase their awareness of mental health, proficiently manage these conditions in the workplace, and help reduce the stigma associated with those experiencing this health issue.