Manage Finances within a Budget
Get the skills in smart money management to maximise assets, save money, and make smarter investments.
Learn how to be smarter with money, improve your business and invest in your future.
- Managers and supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Financial industry employees
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Allocate budget resources
- Monitor financial activities against budget
- Identify and evaluate options for improved budget performance
- Complete financial and statistical reports
This course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to take responsibility for budget management in the workplace. The course teaches skills to maximise assets, save money, and make smarter investments. It demonstrates how to improve your business, top up your retirement fund or invest in your future. As you progress through you will learn how to interpret budgetary requirements, allocate resources, monitor actual income and expenditure and report on budgetary deviations.