Introduction To Restaurants (Full Workshop)
This comprehensive course provides an introduction to the restaurant industry for hospitality workers.
A comprehensive introduction to the restaurant industry featuring important aspects of workplace efficiency and employee practices.
- Hospitality Workers
- Restaurant Employees
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the importance of employee presentation and attitude
- Understand and adhere to the sequence of service
- Perform necessary service skills
- Adhere to specific serving styles
- Identify different food types
- Make and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
This comprehensive course provides an introduction to the restaurant industry. The course highlights important aspects of workplace efficiency and employee practices from presentation and attitude to management and rostering. You will learn about different types of restaurants, the sequence of service, various food types, and food serving styles. The course also covers the responsible service of alcohol and introduces the different types of beverages on offer in restaurants. This course is recommended to hospitality workers and restaurant employees.