How Self-Aware Are You?
This course will help you understand how you think and how you behave.
Gain an insight into why we get locked into routines that block our growth as well as how important self-awareness is and why we need to focus on it.
- All members of the workforce
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how our subconscious wants us to stay in our current, “safe” routines
- Understand that listening to our doubt, embracing it but also challenging it, is important for our ability to grow
- Understand that vital moments are the critical time where we have the ability to be open to more than one path
- Understand that being aware of our behaviour at those specific moments is vital for our ability to cooperate, innovate and contribute
Self-awareness is something that eludes most people. This is due to the fact that we are subconsciously driven and therefore on autopilot. What this means is that we are not largely aware of our own behaviour, only our intent. In this module, we are going to cover two topics to help you understand how you think and therefore how you behave. Firstly, we will explore comfort zones and the impact they have on our behaviour and secondly behaviour blocks in vital moments, the behaviours that block our progress.