How can we regulate our emotions and build emotional intelligence? This module shows how people can manage their emotions and use them practically.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the connection between results, behaviours, emotions and beliefs
- Learn about positive and negative emotions and how these affect results
- Learn about emotional states
- Learn about incremental thinking
- Learn how emotions lead to alignment and mental fitness
Emotions are a part of what makes us human. But sometimes, they can get in the way of how we live our lives and can even affect the way we work.
One way to prevent this from happening is to practise emotional regulation, where you learn how to manage your emotions and achieve good outcomes—especially in the workplace.
This module explores everything emotion and looks at how emotions affect results, the different emotional states, a tool in managing emotions, and how they can lead to alignment and mental fitness. It also examines how managing your emotions is helpful in reducing stressors and minimising risks in the workplace, ultimately leading to a safer and happier workplace.