COVID-Safe Business (Real Estate)
Keeping your business safe is important now more than ever—but how do you make it COVID-Safe?
- Real estate professionals
- Real estate agencies
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify common coronavirus symptoms
- Know how to manage employees and customers showing symptoms of coronavirus
- Be aware of what steps to take in the workplace to reduce the spread of coronavirus, including physical distancing, hand washing, and hygiene, cleaning etc.
- Learn how to complete and maintain COVID-19 Safety Plans
- Be familiar with the requirements for conducting auctions, including residential sales, tenancy open homes and sale yards
What does work health and safety (WHS) look like during the COVID-19 pandemic? And how can businesses keep employees and customers safe in these unprecedented times?
The COVID-Safe Business module, Creating a COVID-Safe environment in the workplace, is tailored to real estate professionals and guides them through operating their services during the pandemic.
Real estate professionals will be shown how they can continue to conduct their activities, be it inspections, open homes, auctions, etc. With an overview of government requirements, both federal and local, learners will be taken through COVID-Safe plans and checklists, as well as other measures they can take to ensure the safety of themselves, their employees, and their clients/customers.