Appropriate Behaviour at Work Functions
Through this course you'll be able to navigate what a work event is and what constitutes appropriate behaviour
A beginner’s guide to navigating appropriate behaviour at social work events.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Know what a work function is
- Be aware of common issues that occur at work functions
- Grasp work function etiquette
- Understand common misconceptions about work functions
- Know employee and employer responsibilities
- See how to promote a culture that does not tolerate inappropriate behaviour
Work events are a great way to mingle with your coworkers and get to know the people you see every day a little bit better (especially if you’ve forgotten their names). But sometimes, it can be a little tricky to figure out what is and isn’t appropriate behaviour at these events. In partnership with Sentrient and etrainu, the Appropriate Behaviour at Work Functions helps you navigate good and bad behaviour at work events. Learners will be introduced to proper work function etiquette, common misconceptions, and employer and employee responsibilities at these events. By the end of this module, you’ll be a pro at these situations and know all the social dos and don’ts of work functions.