Accepting Personal Accountability
Adopt a proactive way of working.
- All members of the workforce
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Understand the language you hear in yourself and others when adopting an external locus of control
- Understand the importance of adopting an internal locus of control
- Appreciate how having an internal locus of control will help you unlock goals and projects
So you’re trying to make a change or achieve a goal in your life, however you can’t make it stick? You hear yourself saying, “It was too cold to get out of bed to go to the gym this morning” or “If the marketing team had been more on the ball with this project then it would have been successful”.
When you are trying to make a change or achieve a goal in your life, the only person who can make it happen is YOU. Your mindset will make the difference between achieving a goal and hearing yourself making a list of excuses about why you weren’t able to achieve it.
If this sounds like you, it’s time to start adjusting your mindset to focus on taking personal accountability for your actions.